Spring is here! Easter came and went, I made a moist lemon bundt cake with strawberries in the middle and chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate ganache covered with green colored coconut & jelly beans. I let too kute cupcakes and cousins decorate their own cupcakes. Good times...
This recipe for a super moist cake, bundt, or cupcakes:
Moist Chocolate Cake
1 box of chocolate cake mix (any brand)
1 package of instant pudding mix, chocolate
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup warm water
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
Mix all ingredients together except for chocolate chips. Beat for 2 minutes. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into a greased (and floured) bundt pan, cupcake cups or cake pan. Bake 350 for 45-55 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar or glaze and fill the middle with cut fresh strawberries (or any colourful fruit).
For Lemon Cake I substitute Lemon cake mix, and lemon pudding mix and omit the chocolate chips.
Lemon Glaze
1 cup confectioners' sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Mix and put on top of cooled bundt cake
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment